. My name is Donna and I'm disabled

Options
Hi all, I've been introduced to this site by my son. I have undergone several orthopedic surgeries and the inactivity and unhealthy eating has done a lot of damage. I am optomistic though and trying to get active and healthy.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome Donna. You can do it.

Cute kitty.
  • monjet13
    monjet13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good for you, you've' already taken the first step,:flowerforyou:
    you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna,
    I'm Amanda, I'm new too. Welcome to the site! I have found it really helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • mbrady101
    mbrady101 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Donna I am new to MyFitnessPal.com too. Just got on last week. Start off with small steps and work your way up. I have a motto and that is I Never Give Up. Best way to go is to find a personal trainer. It costs more but that person will evaluate the things you can and cannot do and help you achieve your goals with what exercises you can do.

I am profoundly deaf and I am 61 years old. I am a diabetic and I have high cholestrol and high triglicerides. I want to bring the numbers down and to get off as much medication as I can. I want to be healthy and have more energy.

mbrady101