frustrated and in need of motivation!

Options
curlysue06
curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
MFP:

I have one month left until i hit my one year mark of this weightloss journey... Ive went from 250 to 166. Im a deadline/goal kind of girl. My plan was to reach 135 by my one year. Unfort my body had other plans. It's decided to come off very slowly for these last 30lbs and that's just completely frustrating! Im eating right & working out. I know ill reach my goal eventually but i just cant help to be a littler frustrated that these last 30lbs are being stubborn.

2l95wkm.png

Ive come far. I know!

If you all have motivating quotes or tips id love to hear them!

Replies

• kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! You can really see a difference. Here's my little motivational quote for you for your last 30 lbs! You can do it :bigsmile:

thinspiration2.jpg
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the good work, and you will definetly reach your goal! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  • buggin76
    buggin76 Posts: 6
    Options
    You are looking fantastic, don't get down on the time frame, you didn't set a goal to get overweight. Your rockin' your new look and shakin' what your momma gave ya!
  • Enufsenuf
    Enufsenuf Posts: 10
    Options
    sorry no advice but you look lovely, be proud of your brilliant transformation :flowerforyou:

VERY well done - you're obviously doing something right !
  • honestykay
    honestykay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about changing up your exercise plan that could help move things along faster. I know working so hard and not seeing the results that you want is hard. Keep up the hard work and never give up.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    For one, you look AWESOME. That is a huge accomplishment already! Second, do you change up your routines every month or so? Your body will get used to fitness routines and they'll become less effective. Maybe if you start doing a whole different type of cardio and different strength training exercises, your body will be shocked back into dropping weight. You look great though, girl! Congrats!
  • krystalen
    krystalen Posts: 1
    Options
    Go girl!! You were just the motivation I was looking for!! Keep it up, gal!! DOn't give up!! Keep truckin, I agree switching up the workout routine might be a help.
  • misstangieb2012
    misstangieb2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your a motivation for me because I started at 250 and I'm trying to get down to 140. I'm down to 240 now and I started my weight loss around March of 2012. I'm giving myself a year as well but I know I may or may not reach goal but as long as I work hard and try my best to get healthy and stay healthy, that's all that matters. Keep motivating me and I'll try and help motivate you.
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Unfortunately the body doesn't get the memo;). You look great and you've done wonderfully!

Just keep doing what you know to do and you will be healthier every day!
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    You can see such a big difference from where you started. Don't stress yourself out about the last thirty pounds. Just think of how far you've come and if you keep going along the same path you will get to where you want to be eventually. You look great!!!!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CurleySue you look amazing! you have done so well. I am having the same dilemma as you. My 1 yr date is July 15th. I lost 42 and slowed down so much. I need to lose 50 more at least, Like you said I guess my body has other plans. I say one day at a time, and I will never never never give up. (Winston Churchill) We are in this together. Again, you look amazing! Deb
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    You look great. What are your calories set at? What's your workout routine like? You might need a change up as our bodies become accustomed to doing the same old thing over and over again...this includes eating at the same caloric level.
  • 2labbydogs
    2labbydogs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've heard that losing the last 10-20 pounds is the hardest. I have no quote for you but I love the Nike one someone posted!! Stories like yours are motiving to me! Hearing that you've been working for a year and done so well is something to be very proud of. You look great. Have a fabulous summer and keep on with your program. You may not get there by your goal date but you WILL get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!