The last month crunch challenge!!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
OK all..... Today is the VERY last day of April, I can't believe it FLEW by!!!!! But Tommorrow is the beginning of the "Crunch Month". I say that here and now. I will look good in a bikin by June first. I only need to lose between ten and fifteen lbs and with the dedication and drive and WILLPOWER I will do it and look HOTT for that season of summer. SO I ASK ANYONE WANNA TAKE THE PLUNGE WITH ME???????? WE CAN DO IT!!!!!! I am going all out all I say that right now. Instead of my usual hour and a half I am boosting it to two hours and very little "cheating" just enough so I don't go crazy, and in moderation. But I vow that by JUNE FIRST 2008, I will BE SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    OK all..... Today is the VERY last day of April, I can't believe it FLEW by!!!!! But Tommorrow is the beginning of the "Crunch Month". I say that here and now. I will look good in a bikin by June first. I only need to lose between ten and fifteen lbs and with the dedication and drive and WILLPOWER I will do it and look HOTT for that season of summer. SO I ASK ANYONE WANNA TAKE THE PLUNGE WITH ME???????? WE CAN DO IT!!!!!! I am going all out all I say that right now. Instead of my usual hour and a half I am boosting it to two hours and very little "cheating" just enough so I don't go crazy, and in moderation. But I vow that by JUNE FIRST 2008, I will BE SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 10 pounds to go and this summer will be better than all the rest because I say so! June 1 is a great goal date. My loss has been good but I'm at my life long plateau that I've never broken through. This is the month! Thanks for the challenge.
  • FitJoani
    Options
    anytime. I am damned if I am going to spend this summer with a coverup whining I am fat. I am teetering near the seventy pound mark and it feels so much better than being big. I want people to make a comment about "us thin people" and smile and say I know how it feels on the other side, or even better it would be nice if someone asked are you a trainer???? Its a great goal!!!! we CAN and WILL do it
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Done! No waiting until May 1, it starts now. Going to workout right away.
    We deserve this.
  • FitJoani
    Options
    we absolutely do. I did a workout before work and I am heading to the pool after i munch on a turkey burger!!!!