4 Months... Almost 25 lbs down!

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my short journey so far. I've been struggling with my weight for what seems like my entire life. I started seriously gaining weight about 6 years ago due to unhealthy eating and I slowed down (even completely stopped) my exercising. I went from 150 lbs to 230 lbs in those 6 years. The pictures I've posted below are of me at my highest weight of 230, and my current weight at 194. I started MFP in February at 219 lbs, so I've almost hit 25 lbs lost so far. My ultimate goal is to be somewhere between 135-145 lbs!

A HUGE thanks to my friends here on MFP. The groups I've joined and the people I've met have been very inspirational in our struggle to be a healthier person. I have a lot of things working against me (PCOS, insulin resistance and hypothyroidism), but I refuse to let that be my crutch anymore. Thanks for reading :bigsmile:

18215530_9656.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!