Since I hit my 50+ pound loss, tomorrow I am......

Options
GOING SKYDIVING!!

I am beyond ecstatic. Tomorrow at noon I will be pulling into the place, they say give yourself a four hour window. So some point between noon and 4pm ill be jumping out of a plane.

I have always wanted to do this but have always been to big. I told myself that once I hit 50lbs lost I would treat myself....Well I am currently sitting at 55lbs down so tomorrow is the day!! Maybe Ill post some pictures tomorrow evening! :D

Replies

• hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wow!! thats well in my book scary but good for you :)
  • dobberloon
    dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GOING SKYDIVING!!

I am beyond ecstatic. Tomorrow at noon I will be pulling into the place, they say give yourself a four hour window. So some point between noon and 4pm ill be jumping out of a plane.

I have always wanted to do this but have always been to big. I told myself that once I hit 50lbs lost I would treat myself....Well I am currently sitting at 55lbs down so tomorrow is the day!! Maybe Ill post some pictures tomorrow evening! :D

Wow! Can't wait to hear about your experience! Congratulations!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I want to go too :)
  • apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    Options
    I made the album public so you all could see them

It was AMAZING!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.633851795910.2084456.214902848&type=3
  • Devonwood
    Devonwood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You're much braver than me, haha.
  • ptgardner
    ptgardner Posts: 6
    Options
    WTG!!!HAVE A GREAT TIME..YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE IT!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did the same thing when she reached goal ...... she had an absolute blast !

Congrats on the weight loss ...... and enjoy your adventure !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!