Sports Bra Suggestions for the Overly Endowed?

Options

Replies

• Maisy1emma2
    Options
    I know you said you wanted to try them on first, but Title Nine at www.titlenine.com is a great store with a large selection of the greatest sports bras ever! They have great customer service over the phone and you can definitely return them if they don't fit. They rate each bra by how tight they hold you in. I've tried several and believe they have something for every woman.
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    That is SHock Absorber brand. They are really good bras.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have the Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer. It's honestly amazing! Good luck in finding one that works for you.
    Another vote for the Ta-Ta Tamer (although I despise the name). It's the first bra that let me run comfortably. Although I'm only a 34D so your mileage may vary.

(Terrible mileage/running pun not intended.)
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a VERY large chest - they bounce when I walk! I have found a trick from my teenage daughter...... wear a regular bra that gives you great support under your sports bra. This keeps from getting the usual UNIboob and it gives that extra support that us ladies with larger chests need. It definitely helps with the wiggling jiggling and the bouncing....you may still have a little but not like you would otherwise. Try it and see if that helps.... I know it does me and Iam a very large DD.

I do this every time I run! And I'm a DD too.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    In larger sizes (DDD on up) I like the Anita Extreme Control and the Goddess Women's Sports Bra. They're expensive, but you can sometimes find good deals on Amazon. For slightly smaller, I like the Moving Comfort Fiona.
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jcpenney had an awesome one by glamorise. I was a ddd when I bought it. I grew to size h and it still holds everything in. Also check out Romans.com. don't get the cheap $20 ones though as u will be boxing yourself when u run lol. The pruce u pay for a good one is worth the support u get from them. Like I said, I'm an h but I find good support sports bras for around $30 to $45. Good luck.
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I always wear a minimizer and a sports bra. Keeps them separated, in place, and keeps me from getting super sweaty all over :)
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    under wire kill me.I have found the Rhonda shears AHH bra so comfy.
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Nordstrom has a great selection and they do a great job at fit! My favorites are Freya Active and Wacoal Sport. They both go up to pretty large sizes- GG for Wacoal and larger for freya. I use both for running and am a 36G and my girls dont budge at all :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Enell & Shock Absorber. I recommend wearing a sports bra over your regular bra for extra support.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Not that I can add anything of substance to this topic. I just wanted to be a part of it. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I bought one at Catherine's and it is AWESOME! I can't think of the name of it, but will be going back for another one. Especially after my Zumba Fitness Certification next month.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Rhonda Shear Aaah Bra..wear two of them. They are amazing.
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    i have had this problem, and there is alot of good ideas on this topic i read... better then my bra and duct tape idea lol
  • friendlyvirgo
    friendlyvirgo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I have the same issues. Going to check these places/companies out.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've been dissapointed with all sports bras- but there are some great tips here that I might try out! What I do is wear a cheapie sports bra (I have everlast ones) and wear an older underwire bra underneath it. It works for me! Oh, and I'm a 36G
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    E cup lady here, looking for suggestions,
  • Beckyzee
    Beckyzee Posts: 1
    Options
    I cannot wear underwires because they are just too uncomfortable for me. I found a sports bra that is absolutely wonderful....by chance, at TJ Maxx. They do have them at other stores and online however. It is the Champion style 072. No underwire but it does have soft lined cups. Not a uniboob type of sports bra, lol. They are sold by your band size and cup size and have velcro strap adjustments. I actually wear them under my scrubs now too as well as some dress clothes. Wearing under some tops has actually enabled me to wear a smaller size. No more bouncing for me :)
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know these options were available. Well, there goes THAT excuse! Thanks all for the education, guess I'll start exercising soon ;)