Your Favourite Tea :)

Options
What kinds of tea do you guys like?

I think my favourites are Earl Grey Vanilla, English Breakfast, Darjeeling and Strawberries and Cream.

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I get loose leaf tea at a shop in town. They have every flavor (and combination of flavors) you can think of. My favorites are Vanilla Cream, Coconut Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. Those definitely help when a I have a craving for something sweet. :drinker:
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    i enjoy almost any tea :) i recently bought the spiced chai with cinnamon and ginger i like the spice it has lol
  • Flafster
    Flafster Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    They have coconut vanilla tea? How on earth can you taste the errr tea over that?
  • hoosiernorm
    Options
    I can admit that I drink cheap tea. The Walmart sugar free tea is amazingly good and Kroger's Diet Tea is a really good tea. So many tea companies really sell advertising and pretty boxes but not very good tasting tea. Trust me, I have the teeth to prove my tea credentials.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea! I have a good selection of store bought on hand but I drink more natural tea then store bought. We eat our weeds.:flowerforyou: Drink them,:drinker: : and I make medicine :bigsmile: with them. But about the tea...... I use fresh citrus mint leaves and blackberry leaves steeped in hot water to make a super tasty and healthy tea. This is my favorite. I also make pine needle tea a good bit. This is my 11 year old son's favorite. For husband and our 10 year old son I make sheep sorrel tea. They like it best cold.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Store called Teavanna has great teas...blueberry is fantastic. Blend of youthberry and wild orange blossom is very refreshing on a hot summer day.
  • SaintsK
    SaintsK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like a weak breweed Lipton black tea. I'm all over it . . though if I want hot tea it's chai all the way
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love creamed earl grey or tuscany pear. YUM!! Also I enjoy the occasion cup of chai tea.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I love creamed earl grey or tuscany pear. YUM!! Also I enjoy the occasion cup of chai tea.
    Ooooh. tuscany pear sounds GOOD!!! I'll be looking for it. Thanks.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I just like plain ol' Earl Grey decaf w/ lemon. :)
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just got back from Peru and they drink a lot of coca leaf tea in the high altitudes. It's good, very herb-y tasting, and helped me acclimate. However, it's not legal in the US, so I don't guess I will be drinking any more of that!
    They also had this apple tea, though, which I am going to try to find.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    -Tazo Wild Sweet Orange
    -Tazo and Stash Chai teas
    -loose organic spearmint tea that I get from a Chinese store by my work
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Store called Teavanna has great teas...blueberry is fantastic. Blend of youthberry and wild orange blossom is very refreshing on a hot summer day.

Teavana is an awful company and you shouldn't give them your money. (Protip for Canadian MFP tea drinkers: Teavana just bought Teaopia; if you liked that store before, prepare for your next experience to suck.) They train their employees to act like used car salesmen, sometimes actually tricking you into spending more than you were expecting to. They just want as much of your money as possible, as quickly as possible, and don't care if you never come back again as long as they make a sale, so I'm not sure the words "customer" and "service" ever appear together in their employee training manual.

Earl Grey is one of my favorites, too. I also like jasmine green/white tea. If I'm drinking iced tea, Earl Grey is surprisingly good even without any sweetener, but plain ol' regular black unsweetened tea is also refreshing.
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm all about PG Tips. A few years ago a co-worker gave me a box from her trip to the UK, and I was hooked. Can't find at any stores here so I have to order it online, but totally worth it.

I also like Ahmad of London's Earl Grey and Mango teas.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Just regular hot green tea :)
  • assilembob
    assilembob Posts: 18 Member
    Options

My favorite place! I can be a bit of a tea snot
    I adore their chai blends and the almond biscotti mixed with snow geisha (a cherry blossom tea)
    Other than that I do like Lipton's premium Mandarin Orange and Wild Berry teas, Nile Valley Spice Hibiscus Mint...

I have a drawer full of tea.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Mango iced tea
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chai <3
  • jv1217
    jv1217 Posts: 1
    Options
    Teavana strawberry lemonade and white chi
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything I've tried from Rishi Tea is fantastic. Silver Needle white tea is my favorite at the moment, but I have so many others that I love, too! Lavender Earl Grey, Pu-Erh Ginger, Sakura Black, Jasmine Pearl ... rishi-tea.com has gorgeous pictures of their teas and tisanes, if you're interested in browsing. Note: I don't add anything to these except a touch of honey to the Pu-Erh to bring out more flavors, so they are virtually all calorie-free. :drinker: