Introducing myself

Options
Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Tiffany. I am 25 married no kids...yet. I have lost 74 pounds to date using Slim-fast website. I have lost my motivation slightly, so I am branching out for my assistance to keep my intrest going. I have 98 more pounds to go to date. I want to lose weight to get myself healthy enough to have children. I want to look normal. I am tired of just being the girl with a pretty face. I love watching Biggest Loser. I workout in front of my TV while I watch it every week. It helps me connect to even more people who understand what I am going through right now! Glad to meet you all.

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will not be disappointed here. Everyone is helpful and really understanding. We can help each other. What a motivation you are with your weight loss! Keep your goals alive and you will get there! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • JanetParks
    Options
    Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Tiffany. I am 25 married no kids...yet. I have lost 74 pounds to date using Slim-fast website. I have lost my motivation slightly, so I am branching out for my assistance to keep my intrest going. I have 98 more pounds to go to date. I want to lose weight to get myself healthy enough to have children. I want to look normal. I am tired of just being the girl with a pretty face. I love watching Biggest Loser. I workout in front of my TV while I watch it every week. It helps me connect to even more people who understand what I am going through right now! Glad to meet you all.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Tiffany, awesome job to date on the weight loss. I believe The Biggest Loser has exercise DVD's you may want to check into. :smile: Good Luck
  • JanetParks
    Options
    Welcome Tiffany!!:flowerforyou:

You have come to the right place!! You get so much support here!! Congratulations on th weight you have lost!! The awesoome thing about this program is, it's not a diet and you don't have to buy any special pills or drinks or any of that stuff!! It is just eating regular food in moderation and making good food choices to make your calorie intake go farther. Best of luck to you and remember it is one meal at a time. :flowerforyou:
  • Cheriperkins
    Cheriperkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratulationson your progress so far, that is awesome!! You will love this site..so helpful in SO many ways. I want to invite you to check out www.cperkifitness.net for some additional motivation, especially if you like nutritional shakes and enjoy working out at home. Keep up the great work!