chocolate chip cookies

Options
hmmmm
hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
My grandma in law just sent the birthday pack for my daughters first birthday. In every care package she sends some of the best cookies I have ever tasted. So now I have 3 dozen very delicious cookies tempting me, I already ate 3. So I just ate at least half the calories that I had left for the day.
But I found my inspiration to now eat any more (at least no more TODAY). Inside the birthday card is a picture of my family and I think I was around my highest weight when it was taken.
Guess I have to find a low cal dinner and ignore those tasty little *kitten*. I can do this.

Replies

• hmmmm
    Options
    My grandma in law just sent the birthday pack for my daughters first birthday. In every care package she sends some of the best cookies I have ever tasted. So now I have 3 dozen very delicious cookies tempting me, I already ate 3. So I just ate at least half the calories that I had left for the day.
    But I found my inspiration to now eat any more (at least no more TODAY). Inside the birthday card is a picture of my family and I think I was around my highest weight when it was taken.
    Guess I have to find a low cal dinner and ignore those tasty little *kitten*. I can do this.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debbz40
    debbz40 Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't believe in depriving yourself. Take those cookies and freeze them. Then, when you want to treat yourself, there they are. But, only eat one at a time. Good luck!
    Debbie
  • bethany_burns
    bethany_burns Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tasty little *kitten*, LOL! YOU CAN DO IT! Just eat them in moderation!! :drinker:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ah, grandma's are the best at baking yummy stuff. :laugh:

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is when the freezer comes in handy, freeze them and save them for your cheat day!!!!! Besides you don't want to let those chocolatey delicious little things go to waste, and when your grandma ask if you ate the cookies you can't lie :laugh:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Put them in the freezer! :wink:
  • hmmmm
    Options
    Hey thanks for the freezer idea everyone. I think I will bury them way in the back.