Boy I'm slow....lol

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
so I've been here like pretty much daily since the end of Jan 08....and I NEVER clicked on that button that says complete your log for the day before....why I have no idea just never have....and then it tells ya how much you'll lose by such a date in may I think it was...if your days are like today......how freakin' cool is that! lol

I get things people....a little late yes....but I get them! lol...
hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    so I've been here like pretty much daily since the end of Jan 08....and I NEVER clicked on that button that says complete your log for the day before....why I have no idea just never have....and then it tells ya how much you'll lose by such a date in may I think it was...if your days are like today......how freakin' cool is that! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

You crack me up Ali. :laugh: :laugh: Good job:drinker: