Looking for fat loving friends :)

Hello,

I'd like more friends who are consuming high fat, low carb so I can peruse your diaries for ideas and motivation. Mine is open for your viewing pleasure.

If you're not scared of butter/oil/eggs/cheese, I welcome you with open arms :drinker:

Replies

• laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    I love eating fat rich foods, but I stay away from cheese and milk. There is a reason no other animal consumes milk after adolescence. Also too high in calories to stay under my calorie goal.
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Yeah, I know, I know. I broke up with milk. But cheese... I just can't. I'm not paleo, but considering for the future. In the mean time, I stay within calories. Nice to meet ya! I was beginning to think that MFP would shun me for saying the word fat out loud, which I enjoy doing.
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Nice to meet u too. Tell u the truth, I eat whatever the hell I want, just as long as I'm within my goal. I love me some super sharp cheddar, but adding cheese just kills on the calories. Love me some real butter too, same deal. Once I'm just trying to maintain, I'll be able to indulge a little more by sprinkling some cheese, until then though. It really hasn't been to bad.
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    I make room for cheese. Everyone has something they refuse to give up. But carbs seem easier to give up than fat. Most people think it's too difficult. For my maintenance, I'm devising an ice-cream recipe with heavy cream. For now, it's "italian ice" with almond milk and avocado. Mmm good. I use the blog to post recipes and photos once in a while. Feel free to take a peek.