Danielle

Options
Hello all. I just started this a few days ago...ok, three to be exact. I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I check it regularly throughout the day. So far I've stayed within the numbers, except protein. I tend to go way over in protein and way under in calories and fat. I've always been a fad diet gal and am probably suffering the brain washings from low-carb or low-fat diets. It's really helping me learn balance again, I think anyway. I seriously doubt the high amounts of calories it says I earn from running though! I'd appreciate any input about problems with too much protein. I had lost 10 pounds last summer and gained it back since school started (I'm a dedicated school teacher and grading papers and planning trumps running). I'm working on losing those same 10 again. I did it last time with weight watchers points and meetings, but i think i screwed it up because I was trying to eat all 0 point foods all day (in other words no fat!) Well, i'll stop rambling. You can see I'd love to chat!
Good luck to all! Keep smiling.:wink:

Replies

• hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I just started this a few days ago...ok, three to be exact. I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I check it regularly throughout the day. So far I've stayed within the numbers, except protein. I tend to go way over in protein and way under in calories and fat. I've always been a fad diet gal and am probably suffering the brain washings from low-carb or low-fat diets. It's really helping me learn balance again, I think anyway. I seriously doubt the high amounts of calories it says I earn from running though! I'd appreciate any input about problems with too much protein. I had lost 10 pounds last summer and gained it back since school started (I'm a dedicated school teacher and grading papers and planning trumps running). I'm working on losing those same 10 again. I did it last time with weight watchers points and meetings, but i think i screwed it up because I was trying to eat all 0 point foods all day (in other words no fat!) Well, i'll stop rambling. You can see I'd love to chat!
    Good luck to all! Keep smiling.:wink:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:
    j~
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey Dani!

Keep eating ALL those calories - you need 'em!

Love you!

Cara
    :glasses:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey there! Fellow teacher here..I always loose weight in the summer, then gain it all back (and then some) during the school year. I've been on here for about a month and I've really enjoyed it. I have also tried the low-carb thing before and this is SOOO much better. I like that I can have treats sometimes, so I don't feel deprived and end up binging. Best of luck with the rest of your year!