Options
    None :smile:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Usually 8-12 ounces a day.
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    Not much up to 8 oz. Some days vegetarian. I've lost 62 lbs. and am healthy.
  • Tara_Janel
    Tara_Janel Posts: 48
    Options
    one serving of meat, usually with dinner, breakfast and lunch I still get lots of protein just not from meat.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ron-Swanson.jpg

Ron Swanson is one of my TV heroes. I wish he & Hank Hill were my neighbors.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Depends...some days 4-6 ounces, sometimes more, sometimes none.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have a chicken breast every three or four days...maybe twice a week, if I'm lucky.....occasionally some lean turkey slices...that's it....
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    12 oz 90/10 grass-fed beef and 6 oz 90/10 grass-fed turkey patty. Every now and then I'll have some 99% fat-free Harvestland thinly-sliced chicken breasts.
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Approx 12 oz a day is what I try to maintain. Trying to push it higher.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, do any of you check you cholesterol macros too, or no?
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    I eat quite alot of meat, and as a student im pretty restricted on budget, so I buy alot of pork-based meat: Sausages, Shoulder steak, Pork belly. But to contribute to more protein in the meal I also eat alot of lentils, which can go with pretty much anything and are dirt cheap (and taste good). So yeah, try and add some lentils to accompany your meat and it will get you closer to your protein macro
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    Probably average about 4 oz of Chicken each day, 3 or so oz of Turkey (sliced) and 4 to 6 oz of fish. Have red meat about once every 10 days. 26g of protein through Whey powder each day as well. Also have eggs about 4 times a week.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    very little to none.
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Usually just at dinner. Sometimes at breakfast. But I eat other sources of protein. The odd time I have leftovers for lunch.
  • aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    None - I am vegetarian :)
  • veggiewolf
    veggiewolf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    None, i've been vegetarian for more than 20 years! I eat tofu, seitan, chickpeas, "fake" meat from Gardein and lots of other stuff :flowerforyou:
    I have been on MFP only 2 weeks, but have not struggled meeting my protein goal...
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Enough to give me around 200g protein, so 1.5-2 lbs raw weight meat. I'll supplement with eggs to hit my numbers too
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Generally, one or two servings, where a serving is 3 oz. I don't eat red meat, so it is chicken 90% of the time, and turkey the other 10%. None for breakfast, rare for lunch, usually chicken for dinner.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    None.
    This!
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    well it seems like there are more of us that dont eat meat, and very few of us, Those with protein dependency., that eat over 200g a day. Any given day ill have roughly 300g of protein. That comes from the 3 shakes a day i have, and my other 6 meals