Help

Options
adreal
adreal Posts: 229 Member
What weight do I use before work out or after? Working out first thing in the morning no food and little water. Any suggestions cause I really like the after work out number but don't want to throw anything off..........

Help Please :)

Replies

• wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest just being consistant..... use whatever you want to but make sure you stick to the same one rather than messing with your mind as your body fluctuates during the day
  • matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Options
    By "weight" if are you talking about weight as in weight lifting Id agree and say be as consistent as possible, and stick at the same weight until you feel stronger and can move up a weight.. Id recommend aiming to lift as heavy as is comfortable where your maximum reps (before reaching muscle failure) are no more than 10 to 12 reps, so keeping the weight as high as possible and reps in low numbers, in order to get the most benefit. And when you can consistently do 12 reps at a particular weight try moving to a heavier weight and so on. Hope that helps :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was thinking as more of in the scale. I weighed this morning before run at 183.2 after my run I weighed 182. So I am not sure which one to use. But thanks for the advice :)
  • jake1967
    jake1967 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself first thing and stick to that.Once you start eating and moving it will go up and down throughout the day.
  • matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Options
    Ah silly me lol :) I'd personally always take my weight first thing before breakfast, just after waking up and also before drinking anything.