Hello everyone : )

Options
abcgsh
abcgsh Posts: 38 Member
Just join up last night, wanting to give this a try. Really wanting to get down my weight and feel better about self. Hopefully I will accomplish my goal.....

Replies

• bitterbrownie
    Options
    hey! if you really want to succeed, then of course you will :) anyone can do it, just pace yourself

feel free to add me as a friend, and good luck!
  • abcgsh
    Options
    Thank you, I could use the extra support...
  • nancy4b2g
    nancy4b2g Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello there,

I just joined last night after I weighed myself. I am so tired of being fat, not finding stylish clothes, and feeling like crap. Not to mention being embarrassed at various functions at work and socially. I sure hope I can stick with this.
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    Hi, im new too, just joined slimming world and really enjoying it, this is a very friendly site :smile:
  • veggiewolf
    veggiewolf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started tracking two weeks ago and so far it's working for me. I wasn't all that serious initially until I noticed that this appears to be working! What makes the difference for me is that I can eat enough to not be hungry most of the time. I have a weight loss goal of one pound a week and I can eat more than 1800 calories a day if I bike to work :smile: .

21419102.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • abcgsh
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend that would great. We all need support. :smile: