New and looking for friends

Options
Hey, just signed up yesterday. Loving it so far especially the mobile app. Just looking to make some friends who are trying to lose those few annoying pounds like me. Last year, I was a curvy size 8 and loved my figure, but over the winter the pounds crept up on me. I was 8 stone last summer and within 6 months had gone straight to 9 stone 8 Ibs and a size 12/14. Just trying to get back back to a about 8 stone 3 Ibs. So if anyone has any tips or advice and be happy to hear it. Also feel free to add me as a friend and ill try my best to support and give my advice to you.

Replies

• shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yup winter is the worst time, dark depressing days, bad weather for walking. Too many holidays.

Good luck ☺
  • kbutlerrvt
    kbutlerrvt Posts: 41
    Options
    I have been actively using this site for about 4 months now and LOVE it! Feel free to add me! (Although, I will say I do not know the equivalent of stone in pounds.)
  • nikinix161075
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same position! Have been a size 8 for years but am now 9st 3. Did myfitnesspal for 3 weeks and the weight reallf fell off...but the last two weeks I have totally lost it. Trying really hard to get back in to it, and need all the friends I can get! How are you getting on after a couple of weeks?
  • fianwells
    fianwells Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for all your comments. Yeah, I was really lazy over the winter, and stayed in on the sofa at every chance I got. Im about 131 pounds at the moment. Well done on keeping up with myfitness pal and good luck for the future.
  • Feel free to add me ((((H))))