Good workout music?

Options
Hello! Does anyone know any good work out songs/up beat music that is good for working out? I am getting tired of the music i am listening to and need some suggestions.

Thank you so much! :)

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow! Music taste vary widely.

My mix will include the likes of:

P.O.D., Flyleaf, Linkin Park, Tool, Evenesence, Chevelle, Within Temptation, The Birthday Massacre, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Delain, and others.

Basically something driving and powerful.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I like to hit the treadmill while rocking to Metallica, GNR or Richard Marx
  • ladyS31
    ladyS31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Beyonce songs always gets me sweating hard...Single ladies, Get me bodied, Lose my breath, Im a survivor (Destiny's Child)
  • StacyPervis
    Options
    AC-DC is my workout group. Maybe a generation gap here though.
  • jennh22
    jennh22 Posts: 3
    Options
    There is a dj called SKITZMIX, find on itunes- omg great mixes all upbeat and great to workout to!
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    I love listening to Van Halen, STYX, Bon Jovi, Jason Aldean, Rascall Flatts, and anything fast and upbeat! Give me some moving music and I'll workout harder. Nothing slow or depressing because that hinders my workout.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kesha, Maroon 5, Lady Gaga, Britney...I like fast upbeat songs to keep me moving.
  • McKinnon09
    McKinnon09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, as it was said before, everyone has different tastes. I like songs that make me want to dance! That can be a variety for sure, but a few examples would be I like big butts, DJ Eazy Rock and Rob Base It takes two, or joy and pain. Some newer ones would be Bottoms Up, Shake that *kitten* for Me, etc. Just shake and move songs. Dancing is my favorite exercise. Well second favorite :laugh:
  • castlejz
    castlejz Posts: 9
    Options
    top 2 artist in my playlist are Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez... that always makes me move during workout... :smile:
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Five Finger Death Punch, Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Rammstein, Chevelle, Silversun Pickups, Metallica (old school).
    I also like Bone Thugs, Tupac and A tribe called quest, and mobb deep on days that im feeling rap. Needless to say I can't listen to somethin unless it goes pretty hard. I can't workout with soft pop or anything like that in my ear.
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    i like black eyed peas! and alot of what the others said too