Turbo Fire, anyone?

Options
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a round of Turbo Fire with me. It's 20 weeks and I could totally use support and motivation along the way!!!

Replies

• bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When are you planning on starting?
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to. When will you be starting?
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Well, the Turbo Fire calendar goes from Monday to Sunday so how do u guys feel about starting on Monday?
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm so excited!!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lets do it.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say stick with the program, you will love it! I am finishing up week 20 and I have had great results and LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire. I will be starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday.

In the beginning you might feel like you aren't getting the moves down, but keep going. You will get the moves down eventually just keep pushing play. :happy:
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week of Turbo Fire. It's definitely hard but I love it! My week starts Monday to Sunday so today was the fourth one in week two. HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. I am still learning the drills but try to give my all each time! Good luck everyone!!!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week of Turbo Fire. It's definitely hard but I love it! My week starts Monday to Sunday so today was the fourth one in week two. HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. I am still learning the drills but try to give my all each time! Good luck everyone!!!

We started on the same day! How did you like the Sculpt 30? It hurt me sooo bad!

***Anyone can add me if you would like to keep track of TF!
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    I just wanted to say stick with the program, you will love it! I am finishing up week 20 and I have had great results and LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire. I will be starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday.

In the beginning you might feel like you aren't getting the moves down, but keep going. You will get the moves down eventually just keep pushing play. :happy:

yea, i totally have two left feet. but i love how Chalene says "Mistakes burn calories", too, so i just keep moving! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes over the next 20 weeks. My cardio has already improved. I can breeze through 60 minute cardio classes at the gym just because it's not nearly as intense as a HIIT workout. lol.
  • flamax
    flamax Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love TF I was in the Third week and lost 7 pounds then I after stop due a medical issue.I can't wait to start again!!!
  • carrnicki
    carrnicki Posts: 3
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire! I start Week 6 on Monday. It's definitely hard to get all the moves right away, but now I pretty much have the moves down and IT IS FUN!!! I look forward to doing the workouts! This is the first program I've EVER been able to stick to! Good luck and keep pushing play! :smile:
  • aimeem2
    aimeem2 Posts: 35
    Options
    I just ordered TurboFire yesterday so I'll probably start on Monday the 25th! Send me a message or add me if you want to do this together!

17495672.png
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Hello, Fire Girls!! I was just checking in to see how everyone was getting along! The past couple of weeks have been crazy for me. Started Week 3 today! :-)
  • lilmisschrissyl
    Options

We started on the same day! How did you like the Sculpt 30? It hurt me sooo bad!

***Anyone can add me if you would like to keep track of TF!

Scupt 30 kicked my butt!! im almost to the end of week three and starting to feel a groove. You guys dont need to wait to Monday to start just pick anyday and hop on the calendar.