Just saw my trainer. Does anyone know how to list that?

Options
I just came from seeing my trainer for the first time in almost 2.5 month!! How would I list that in my exercise?

It was a killer hardcore work out..It's been an hour and I'm sore already.:sad:

Replies

• BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you need to wear a heart rate monitor that will allow you to see how many calories you burn.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I would break it up into warm up ...ie 15 minute on Treadmill at 4.0mph then 25 circuit training (That is listed in the exercise database) then 15 minute yoga if you were doing cool down stuff...
  • kirstenified
    Options
    It depends what you he had you do, but if he's like mine and it was a mixture of cardio and weights, I'd count it as circuit training. Or, if it was mostly lifting weights, there's just strength training.
  • AmyVC123
    AmyVC123 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wht type of workout did you do and for how long?

search the exercise database for your specifics and go from there.

you don't need to have a heart rate monitor if you can specify the type of exercise and the time/reps/weight, etc.
  • determinedsocialworker
    determinedsocialworker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey..depends on what kind of workout you do... HRM is best, clearly, but I have a trainer and I don't have one either.. I usually use Circuit Training if it is crazy busy and strength if I'm doing more weight type stuff... again, just depends.. I don't eat back my cals, so it doesn't matter too much to me, but investing in a HRM is probably the best bet.... Good job starting back with the torture.. haha.
  • clairieb
    clairieb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It depends on what he had you do. My trainer has me do stuff that is basically circuit training, and since my calories burned usually matches up to that, I list it as circuit training.
    14632831.png
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks guy!!!

We did some pretty intense mixture of cardio/kill my abs/ murder my arms,legs,biceps triceps and every other part of my body.....i'm gonna be crying tomorrow morning when i get up and i have to go back tomorrow
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you do. If it is mainly lifting, then strength training, if it is hiit, then circuit training.