Master Cleanse Anyone???

Options
I am on my 6th day of the master cleanse and I feel great! Anyone want to join - I have lost 5 ponds so far.

Here is the link if you need some info on how to start - http://themastercleanse.org/

Cheers

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    How's the diarrhea?
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    oy.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I did this a few years ago, made me so ill and very dizzy. I lasted about 5 days, I lost weight and then gained it all back when I ate some vegetables....
  • Kellybel1
    Kellybel1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi sugazedy,

I started the MC today!! I have a slight headache which is expected but I've been doing great!! My short goal is 14 days......I hope to go longer!! Such an amazing experience! This is my 4th time over the years!!

Good Luck and sending support!

~Kelly
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I like eating food. A lot. I don't mind taking 3 weeks to lose the same amount (though for you it's probably water and glycogen) and not feel like a zombie hunting for brains because I eat 100 calories a day.
  • Kellybel1
    Kellybel1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not fasting for weight loss. It's like a vacation for my soul! :drinker:
  • sugazedy
    sugazedy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I completed my master cleanse in June, I did it for the full 10 days and have personally experienced that I feel healthier, I have not gained any weight back as I am staying on a healthy diet. I before this was not feeling well, and the master cleanse seemed to help me get back to normal. It isn't easy but I am happy I did it :) I did feel a bit lethargic at times, but the lemonade did help for that. I am not a Doctor, but doctors couldn't help me feel better and this did. I am continuing on my journey to lose the pounds that have accumulated through the years and have found that my body doesn't take well to carbohydrates and starches, so I eat mostly protein and vegetables, and treat myself to a yam when I feel in need of some good carbs. I am so happy to have me back and not feel so tired anymore, Thank you Master Cleanse.
  • IeshaMS82
    IeshaMS82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started 3 days ago and for the most part feeling pretty good. I feel like I am doing something good for my body to have a change to reset. No headaches or anything yet. But I go to bed earlier (for me early) and get better rest. Looking forward to the end result and I have lost 4 libs so far. HOPEFULLY I don't gain it back. But if I do, I am still feeling good right now. No regrets. :glasses:
  • penguin8812
    Options
    Im starting it too, tried half heartedly several months ago made it 3 days. Aiming for 30 days this time!