Different Meals.

Options
Does anyone have an ideas for a good breakfast or lunch. Ive been eating the same things everyday and I'm soooo sick of it:explode: ..anything helps :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fitnessfille
    Options
    what have you been eating?
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    what have you been eating?

My guest would be the basic things like sandwiches, cereals, meats of all kinds chicken, steak, shrimp and the like. I'm guessing she would like different ways of preparing the foods, condiments and recipes. Sorry I can't be of any help I'm Basically doing the same thingbut not tired. :smile:
    Sorry I didn't mean to chime in just to post, I just wanted to maybe get the post moving ahead. :wink:
  • kickle88
    Options
    Here is some suggestions
    Breakfast
    - Omelet with lots of veggies - I like mushrooms & green pepper and sometimes throw in some low calorie cheese
    - Oatmeal with splenda brown sugar and skim milk - I like to throw berries in when I have them
    - French Toast - use weight watcher whole wheat bread and sugar free syrup
    - Low Fat Granola and yogurt with fresh fruit

Lunch
    -Homemade chunky vegetable soup - you can thrown in all kinds of veggies that you like, it is low fat, low calorie and very filling. I put a ton of coriander in mine for flavor and make a huge batch for the week
    - Chicken salad wrap - use whole wheat tortilla or pita and fat free miracle whip
    - Quesadillas- fill a whole wheat tortilla with chicken, green ,onions, salsa and just a bit of low fat cheese and fry in a pan with Pam

Dinner
    -Taco Salad - Use your favorite lettuce and add taco toppings. I use ground turkey with low sodium taco seasoning, salsa, olives, tomatoes, low fat cheese and fat free sour cream - one of my faves!!!
    - a small filet mignon with a small baked potato (no butter but fat free sour cream) and tons of your fave veggie
    - whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce and kraft parmesean cheese

These are just a couple of my faves but you can google "low calorie low fat meals" for millions of great ideas and recipes
    -
  • blakgarnet
    Options
    the recipe section of this site always has great suggestions. Search for an ingredient and there will be lots of things. There's also a thread about what people have each days for their meals, so that's a good way of getting new ideas.