Those of u who have been doing 30 day shred...

Options
Have u been seeing really good results so far? My hairdresser insists that i do it! She says she is seeing great results and her boss too. Just wanted to hear from more people and see if its something i should go buy and try.

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    Options
    I did my first day yesterday, and WHEW--- Jillian really kicked my butt! My calves are killing me today even though I do standing calf raises with 165 lbs at the gym.
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    i had planned on doing it with some stuff at the gym too!
  • ceecee1977
    ceecee1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My husband and I will start our last 10 days and level 3 tomorrow. We have been doing 10 days at each level with a rest day on day 11. We took measurements at the beginning and again tonight and every measurement there was some loss and we can see more definition in our shoulders for sure. We both have also lost about 10 pounds each. But I should add that we are strictly watching our calorie intake and we also run 3-4 miles a minimum of 4 days a week in addition to the 30-day shred.

We really like the video and it has become more of a challenge now to finish it so we can say we did it straight through. (bragging rights :smile: )

I say try it, you might not lose the 20 lbs like the box says, but you will tone fore sure.

Cindy
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    Awesome thanks! Im excited!
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    Yeah I would say try it, it is only 10 bucks and it really gets your heart going.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is the first thing I did when I first started exercising. It kicked my butt then! I didn't lose any lbs (I wasn't watching my food too much) but it definately helped my endurance and strength.