Progress Pics!

Options
kvanderh
kvanderh Posts: 20 Member
I LOVE looking at the Success Stories forum here. It's so inspiring and a huge part of what has kept me losing weight, so I figured it was time for me contribute even though I'm not really done yet. My goal is to lose another 15-20 lbs but in the end the number doesn't matter too much to me, I just want to go to the beach in a bikini ;) And then maintain and set new fitness goals.

My weight has gone up and down in about a 30 pound range ever since highschool. I've always been active and exercised but I never really took the time to change the way I ate in a lasting way.

This February I started up with MFP again. I haven't lost very quickly (23 lbs in about 5 months) but I've been eating, I think, in a much more sustainable way. I still go out on weekends to restaurants or bars, I eat dessert when I want it, and basically follow the 90% rule : eat "clean" 90% of the time.

I didn't take pictures in February of this year because last time I took them I didn't end up sticking with this lifestyle. So the 'before' pictures are from last year and the 'during' are from this morning.

Two years ago: 231.jpg

Last year: P1000577.jpg
P1000583.jpg
P1000585.jpg

Today! : utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjE3LTAwMDQ1LmpwZw.jpg
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjE3LTAwMDUzLmpwZw.jpg
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjE3LTAwMDQ3LmpwZw.jpg

First post ever! *fingers crossed*

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!