New here! Need to lose 100lb, could use some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• cynthiaturpin
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well. I have 100+ to lose.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I`m right at needing to lose 100lbs, and I log in daily! Ive been here for almost 60days, 12lbs down and still going strong! I love having active friends on MFP!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Still have over 100 to go and I'm very active here. Always great to have new friends with similar goals. Anyone who wishes can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cmp_denver
    cmp_denver Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations taking the steps to became a healthier you! I too need to lose more than 100 lbs and would love to not feel alone doing it. Please feel free to add me (anyone). Let's get healthy and skinny together!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 lbs, anyone that is looking for friends can add me.
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    To lose wieght takes determination. I just saw an ex sister in law today who has lost 75 lbs in the last 6 or 8 months. She said you can't eat empty calories! Thats white bread, sugar, soda pop, anything with lots of calories. She doen't do much as far as pyhsical wor outs, but she is very stringent on what she eats. You can do it, but you can't do it without commitment.

Basil
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I need to lose 150 lbs
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone can feel free to add me! :heart:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I still have over 110 left to lose. Feel free to add me...

Not to sound like a dating site...but...
    My "ideal friends": Log everything (I understand it takes time to get into the habit...I don't expect perfection...just progress), open food log (Mine is open to give you ideas and to hold me accountable...I'd like the same), and make this a lifestyle choice instead of a "diet." (the goal should be the loss AND the maintenance)

I LOVE getting ideas for healthy meals from my friends diaries. It keeps my food list interesting and I don't feel like I'm just eating salad all the time because of my lack of creativity! ;-)
    I'm lovingly known as "the water nazi" because I "harp" on logging your water. Hydration is important to keep all of your systems functioning and it WILL raise your metabolism! (presuming you are slightly dehydrated)
    I am on every day, and like I said, I"m in this for life. (oh...and warning...I will NOT allow you to beat yourself up over perceived "mistakes"...This is life...we ALL are learning...Someone once helped me to learn to be as nice to myself as I am to others...I pay it forward! ;-)
  • TransformationOfADIVA
    TransformationOfADIVA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all, newbie here from Pittsburgh. I am 28 years old and been using MFP for a little over two weeks. I have been on my weight loss journey seriously since March 2011, I started out doing Weight Watchers which I love, but, due to financial reasons had to stop for now. I did well and lost 20lbs by Nov 2011 but due to a family tragedy I gained it all back and was 5lbs over my original starting weight of 310. Since April I have lost 10lbs total and even accomplished my goal of participating in a 5k. My longterm goal is to be able to be 200lbs or under. I have no set time frame for this, but, I am very serious about this journey because one of my biggest goals/dreams in life is to be an active mother and do all I can to have a healthy and active family when God blesses me with one.

Feel free to add me, I am always looking to make new friends and gain new support and encouragement.