Turbo Fire + MFP = 30 lbs Lost

Options
IcassI
IcassI Posts: 248 Member
I started MFP and Turbo Fire on January 23rd with a goal to finally lose the weight I've been wanting to lose the past few years. Thanks to hard work, dedication and the right tools I am now the smallest I have been in 8 years. I completed the 20 week program of Turbo Fire and I have had great results with the program. I have enjoyed the workouts and it has kept me pushing play. Although I am very close to my goal weight, I still have work to do. Next up is ChaLean Extreme to work harder on my strength training regime.

I thought I would post these pictures to help motivate someone to keep going to the gym, keep exercising outside or keep pushing play with whatever program works for you. And as cliche as it sounds, if I can do it, you can do it. I managed these results while working full-time, taking a 15 hr course load at college and working out six days a week.

Before:
SDC10267-1-1.jpg

Current:
03876cd3.jpg

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! I love Chalene and I'm sure you'll love CLX.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • Deulsenia
    Deulsenia Posts: 10
    Options
    Excellent, I started Chalean 1st around 5/21/12 but received TF last Wednesday and it's addicting. I hope to see results like you in the months to come and finally keep it off. Good work & keep up the work!:flowerforyou:
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    You are right, it really doesn inspire me! You look amazing! I miss being thin. I used to weigh about 119 lbs before having kids and now I am 165 lbs. I hope to lose at least 30 lbs and you definitely showed me that it can happen. If you don't mind I would like to add you as a friend.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Holy schmoly ...... the change is awesome ...... a big congrats to you !
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice! Way to go!!
  • girl6_nyc
    girl6_nyc Posts: 37
    Options
    You look awesome! I just start Chalean Extreme today and I've been thinking about doing Turbo Fire next.
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    I needed this today. I am starting TurboFire tomorrow.
    This is good motivation to stick with it.
  • crislop
    crislop Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great!! I just started my Turbo fire and using MFP last week so now I'm even more motivated thanks to you :wink:
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great, I've been thinking about purchasing Turbo Fire and now I will!
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    AMAZING YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    awesome results :) I'm on week 10 tomorrow
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i am currently doing turbo fire. im only on week 3 starting tmr.
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    congrats, congrats!
    so have you ever posted on here that you were gonna work your "rotator cuff"?
    I love when Chalene talks about yeah going to the gym to work my rotator cuff!
    HIIT IT!!!

I can hardly wait to see my transformation at the end of this round...
    I finished Insanity Asylum (my first) now Turbo Fire
    after that I have to decide between p90x Insanity, slim in 6 (have staring at me each day doing the pick me...pick me)
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!!!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yo look amazing!!!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible!! Awesome work girl!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    what a difference. CONGRATS!! I ordered TURBO JAM so it will be coming soon. That will be my 90 day workout. I'm hoping to get some awesome results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!