• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I teach my children to say " I don't care for _________."
    Hate is a bit rough.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I hate being poor and still expected to dress like my peers, pay all my medical bills, and afford the latest bullcrap.

I hate spending my time genuinely helping someone with a problem only to have them come back to me days later with the same problem because they refused my advice or were lazy.

I hate people who try too hard. For instance I know a woman who is an artist like myself, but she has thrown herself into that bohemian "art is spiritual" lifestyle that makes her an awful teacher for her classes because she doesn't correct anything. She throws Solstice parties, drinks copious amounts of wine, and leeches off local artists just so she can say they're friends. She tried taking credit for my talent because I was the only good student in her figure drawing classes. She basically tried so hard to fit some ridiculous view of an artist that she's fake.

I hate people who make race an issue when it never was.

I hate those who just quote the bible as a response to your problems.

I hate the people that use Facebook as a way to passive aggressively tell off someone or some people constantly or complain about their own children yet post a million photos of them with captions like "isn't she cute? I love my babies!" And yes I de-friend those people.

I hate the ER.

I hate that people stare at me because I have a shaved head with looks of disgust more than the woman twice my size in clothes meant for someone who's a size 6 with B cup breasts.

I hate the expectations society puts on holidays.

I hate people who think they know me just because I talked for 5 minutes about myself. No, you can't recommend a greeeeeat meditation CD that will work better than my psych meds, no you can't explain away my problems like you're Dr. Phil and no you can't give me relationship advice. Buzz off.

I hate most vegetables which makes it hard to eat healthier. I find lettuce tastes like grass. And yes I've tasted grass.

I hated all the year I wore khaki uniform pants and I had a heavy period. That's just cruel.

I hate people who let their kids do anything with no supervision and then turn around a raise cain when they're hurt.

I'd go on but I'm sure someone will come up behind me and say I'm way negative or I overused the word "hate". No... no I didn't. I'm an angry person towards a lot of things. I dislike a lot more, but I hate plenty.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i think the word hate is a strong word...but we are in chit chat and games

i forgot what else i came in to say...i hate that!
    hatey haterson.

but i ruvvvvvvv you!
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well I hate when my ice cream melts too fast, drips all over, and I have to choose between saving my dignity or my ice cream ;)
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    While I am grateful that I'm 50+ lbs down, I "extremely dislike" that I'm still a lumpy, chunky, cellulitey smaller version of me 50+ lbs ago... except my thighs, boobs, and hangy tummy are deflating, so it's kinda worse because I'm not "full" or "rounded out". :\
  • jocewar
    jocewar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hate, dislike, whatev, the dude outside my bedroom window in his obnoxiously loud dodge diesel revving his engine, just cause it makes him feel cooler than he already is, and if he wakes up my kids, I may have to show him how cool he is with the back of my hand, phew. Some people's kids....
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I dont hate anything.

stay positive. lose the hate. life is too short to waste time and energy hating

Yes I totally agree!!

I also agree....the only thing I hate is the word hate...and I enjoy shaving....lollll!
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    An addendum to "I hate chub rub":

I hate that in order to have zero chafe I would have to have a kind of gross-looking thigh gap my ex-boyfriend referred to as "coke legs," yet without coke legs I will always have chub rub. :(

I have noticed that the more weight I lose, the longer I can walk before the rub becomes a problem, though.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    hate is quite the strong word and should be reserved for those people whom you wish to be actually standing on the bridge when you burn it . . . perhaps "dislike" is better when just complaining about the seasons

^^In this case, I hate my brother's wife, and my other brother's girlfriend.^^

But I also agree with the shaving and chub rub.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    i hate applying sunscreen:angry:
    it takes FOREVER!

Mist-on sunscreen is your friend.

I hate mist-on sunscreen. $10 a bottle = 2 applications.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i think the word hate is a strong word...but we are in chit chat and games

i forgot what else i came in to say...i hate that!
    hatey haterson.

but i ruvvvvvvv you!
    rerrrr....
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hate that I'm so negative!
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    that I am not a big girl but still sport a lot of cellulite. And that people are always saying "why are you wearing shorts?" in pool situations.

and ditto on the chub rub...every freakin time. Whenever I lose enough weight to avoid this, I am sick skinny (meaning unhealthy)
  • Kimminer77
    Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I hate when people overreact to the word hate.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people are upset about the use of hate here. It's not like you're hating on people, hating on a thing like a season is totally different.

Winner winner chicken dinner....just having some fun......rarely use the word hate..
  • torylinnangel
    Options
    I hate the stupid math teacher who called me stupid and told me to drop out of his class. Actually it might be more than hate....
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    An addendum to "I hate chub rub":

I hate that in order to have zero chafe I would have to have a kind of gross-looking thigh gap my ex-boyfriend referred to as "coke legs," yet without coke legs I will always have chub rub. :(

I have noticed that the more weight I lose, the longer I can walk before the rub becomes a problem, though.
    If you wore skates you'd be able to go even further before chub rub :flowerforyou:
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I hate that lbm1iam gets chub rub :(
  • mamacoach
    mamacoach Posts: 7
    Options
    Life is too short! All you haters give all us "glass half full" kind of peope something to do! Why hate when you can laugh ~ Love ~ enjoy! Energy better spent finding what you like instead of what you don't...just sayin'
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Life is too short! All you haters give all us "glass half full" kind of peope something to do! Why hate when you can laugh ~ Love ~ enjoy! Energy better spent finding what you like instead of what you don't...just sayin'

Let me enjoy the p*ss in my cheerios, thanks. You can enjoy yours with milk.