first day of weight lose

Options
after having about 3/4 month break decided today would be the day i was going to start losing weight again been building up to it all week by cutting down on meals eating from a smaller plate and no junk food so got up this morning instead of usual coffee with milk n 2 sugar i had a cup of detox tea 4 calories with half a grapefruit and a slice of dry toast now to keep busy so asnot to think of food lol

Replies

• Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well done :) If you need some support add me :) x
  • MissClarey
    MissClarey Posts: 13
    Options
    Good Luck for starting again!! :) That's great that you haven't just given up. Your breakfast sounds good, gum always helps me stop thinking of food - and plenty of water!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dry toast?! that doesnt sound like something you would want to keep up with!
  • roxie2go
    roxie2go Posts: 10
    Options
    gt loads of wind if i eat gum just gonna go fill up some bottles with water so i can keep track of how much iv drunk x
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    dry toast?! that doesnt sound like something you would want to keep up with!

I was thinking the same thing! I haven't changed what I eat. I track it and eat less. I still eat doritos and drink coffee with Truvia now and still use creamer. You have to follow something you'll enjoy. Your grapefruit probably has as much sugar as your coffee. I guess I don't eat as much cheese. Adds too many calories to meals.
  • roxie2go
    roxie2go Posts: 10
    Options
    i dont eat a lot of bread but reason i had it dry is because i would have put loads of butter on it so better without still there was 90 calores in the one piece of toast x
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good Luck I was on and off for a few months and last week I decided to get serious about this lifestyle change, tracking all calories and exercise. Add me for support, I always find it easier to do with that extra support :D
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i dont eat a lot of bread but reason i had it dry is because i would have put loads of butter on it so better without still there was 90 calores in the one piece of toast x

I used to eat bread with every meal, now I don't hardly at all. Too many cals.