Hello Again

Options
Hey all, here I am again. Last time I was on this I lost around 30 pounds. Gained back 8 and now back to finish my goal and to stay with all my pals here on MFP. If there is anyone around central Florida that wants to walk, jog, work out or just someone to talk too, please get intouch. We all need eachother. Blessings to all, David

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Hi, David! Welcome back. :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi David and welcome back! You know how the site works because you have had success before so I am just going to ask that you commit and you will find success again! I sometimes wish that I lived in Florida (the winters hear in Montana get unbearable sometimes) I would walk-jog with ya! Best wishes and keep posting, it truly does help being involved!
  • JulieDawn
    Options
    Hi David...nice to meet you. I have a friend that lives in the Sarasota area who is a personal trainer. She holds boot camps on the beach mornings and evenings. Are you near Sarasota? (I need a map to get my bearings!)
    Have a great weekend & good luck. I really like this site. It is very helpful & encouraging to see so many people actively participating!