Friends?

Options
I need some encouraging, motivating friends to help me in this journey!

Replies

• tpeppers
    tpeppers Posts: 6
    Options
    Me toooo! I am about 5'3 and just weighed myself at 163 pounds. I really want to get back down to 130. The problem is, I keep starting to do better and just can't seem to hold it!!!! Each time is "I'm going to do it this time!" I'm hoping this site will help me keep better track and find others trying to do the same...
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Me 3!! I love encouraging people but it seems one ended. Anyone love to give & get support? Add me! :)
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am here if you all need a friend. I think everyone loves having people to relate to and motivate you on those days where you need a kick in the rear. :)
  • wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 887
    Options
    Feel free to add me, ive been at this for over two years, and had my share of ups and downs. Great to see youve decided to make a change. Im coming off of a few weeks of down time, so im willing to hand out some motivation, if u can return the favor :)
  • globeskater1958
    Options
    I'd like to join in on the fun! I'm pretty new to this so encouragement would be great!
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I recently ditched Weight Watchers e-tools to come back to MFP. The only 'friends' I have on MFP are my real life friends; which is awesome -- but I'm looking for some new fitness/foodie friends.

:smile:
  • alexscoular
    Options
    Hey,

I like giving encouragement ... but also need someone to shout at me, especially in the gym. It's good to know everyone is in the same boat!!
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi :) feel free to add me too! I need some encouragement as well! we can support each other :)
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Having support in this lifestyle change truly helps! :smile:
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Me toooo! I am about 5'3 and just weighed myself at 163 pounds. I really want to get back down to 130. The problem is, I keep starting to do better and just can't seem to hold it!!!! Each time is "I'm going to do it this time!" I'm hoping this site will help me keep better track and find others trying to do the same...

I'm 5'3" and weigh about the same as you with about the same goal weight and it sounds like I have the same motivational issue as you! haha. If you'd like, add me as a friend! :smile:
  • EmIsabel
    EmIsabel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm finding having friends with same healthy lifestyle ambitions really makes a difference. The more people you talk to about your goals the more motivation you have to continue and show everyone what you are capable of :)!!!

Feel free to add me.
  • ruthandthemhips
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need advice & tips to drop & stay fit =]!
  • bboop17
    bboop17 Posts: 6
    Options
    anyone that wants to add me feel free ~ I will try to encourage and be encouraged through this journey God is good all the time !!!!
  • aaruskey1
    aaruskey1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me four? I've refocused myself about 2 months ago starting with WW and have been fairly disappointed with my progress. I need motivation and some people to kick my you know what into gear. Please add me!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    hello! Welcome! I log in several times a day and like to think i'm supportive! As of this morning, I hit 57lbs lost.

Anyone may add me!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and feel free to add me!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to add me too :). I'm just getting started (again) and could use encouragement and can definitely give it to.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I'm with you!!! 5'3" started at 177, down to 151 and stuck! Feel free to add me!!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to check out my profile and add away. I try to comment on whatever I can and get to know my friends. I don't keep an open diary, but I'm happy to check out others' if they ask and throw in my two cents.

Have a great day!
    Sam
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I need support and would love to be supportive