To Any Newbies and any Oldies, lol

Options
Hey all, everyone is looking to add friends for motivation and support so rather than go into topics and search one by one I figured I would let anyone know that you can feel free to add me. I am here for support and motivation just as we all are. MFP friends have been great with me and have kept me motivated. They give great advice and support. We all need that. Best of luck to you all and never give up!!!! :happy:

Replies

• ssbabr2266
    Options
    Hi.....I'm new to MFP. I have been tracking since May 6, 2012. I am only three pounds down =(.......I do moderate exercise daily and I believe my diet is great! Any words of encouragement or great recipes to try would be great =). Thanks for supporting my journey.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me .. always looking for more support and I always give tons back :)
  • taylersmiles
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'll be supportive :)
  • evsevs33
    evsevs33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All

Just started back at the gym today,it was hard but the feeling of achievement is great,I hope I can keep myself motivated and follow though this time,maybe there's some of you out there in the same boat,if so we could help each other.
    Evs
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have been here a long time on and off but I love to give support and get it as well it always helps me when I'm down or away for a few days love getting the messages when I'm MIA:wink: