30 lbs down! 4'10" (Progress Photo Included)

Options

Replies

• bananasincereal
    bananasincereal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Thanks for representing us shorties, (I'm 4'11). 1-2 hours a day is a great commitment; you are proving it takes effort work to get fit, and there is no quick fix.
  • t1nyvessels
    Options
    That is amazing progress. I'm 5 feet tall too. Is it okay if I can add you to my friend list? I'm also started at 184 but I fall off the horse alot. What kept you going? Also do you eat your calories back?

Thank you! :) And of course! I always love new friends to bounce idea off of! What has been keeping me going has been multiple things...mainly my health, support online, and my future. I was hurting literally every day and would not even want to get out of bed most days...that was enough motivation for me to lose weight and see if that solved the problem, which it did! :) I also want to get married and have my first child soon, so the motivation to be able to fit in whatever wedding dress I want and also to avoid complication during pregnancy has always been in the back of my mind. Finally, I started a weight loss blog and have been using MFP since the beginning. The amount of positivity and love that has come from complete strangers has really kept me going. There is a wonderful community out there for weight loss :) As far as eating my calories back, it really just depends on how I feel that day and how much I exercise. I usually don't eat all of my calories back unless I only burned like 300 that day and am hungry. If I burned 800, I might eat back another 200-300 if I'm hungry, but have a 500 calorie deficit. Make sure you are eating at least 1200 calories a day, but don't be too picky about the caloric number...make sure you are making healthy choices and not depriving your body of the food it needs...food = fuel! Make sure you are getting plenty of protein, good carbs, and good fat at each meal, and drink plenty of water. A lot of times when you think you are hungry, you're actually just dehydrated. Good luck! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your arms and legs! Great job!

...and honey, dont hide your face with your hair. Pic 2 shows a great smile!
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Annemiles
    Annemiles Posts: 12
    Options
    You are looking really great - Will your hair be a different colour again when you have lost the rest ?
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    omg amazig. im 4'11. there is hope. you look greattt!!!!
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Amazing job! You're doing great :)
  • melissajamez
    melissajamez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow keep it up lady, you look great!
  • kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be really proud! :-)
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great! I loved reading your story - such an inspiration! :)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 also! You look great! keep it up. Its so hard for us more petite people to lose weight. You are an inspiration
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! You should be incredibly proud of yourself!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! It looks like you are starting not to hide behind your hair also (which is beautiful btw)

This

Great job, from a fellow shorty!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    That's kick asss.........nice job.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my starting weight was the same as yours so this means a lot to me.

You look amazing!

You can really see a big difference. Your face looks so pretty!

P.S. I LOVE your tatoos <3
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was going to add your body language makes a big improvement too! Keep up the fight!
  • wendyd1973
    wendyd1973 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Short Ladies Unite! 5' here! Awesome job. You look terrific!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!