something sweet with very few calories

Mags
Mags Posts: 91 Member
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
jelly - remember the sort your mother used to make as part of a trifle, go to Lidl or Aldi, its very cheap and only 66 calories in entire packet, make it up with boiling water and then cold, stick in fridge and you have somthing sweet for days and days for very little on the waste

Replies

• Mags
    jelly - remember the sort your mother used to make as part of a trifle, go to Lidl or Aldi, its very cheap and only 66 calories in entire packet, make it up with boiling water and then cold, stick in fridge and you have somthing sweet for days and days for very little on the waste
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

Are you from the UK? We lived there for over 5 years and I was confused the first time I heard someone call this dessert jelly - in the States it's Jello-O or gelatin.
  • Mags
    hi Ireland, Dublin, yeah same stuff though, fill a tub and keep the cravings at bay especially after exercising :wink:
  • joann4988
    joann4988 Posts: 7
    OK don't think i'm stupid but I don't know what you are talking about. Please help.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    lol, we call it jello over here. joann they are talking about gellatin.

:laugh:
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    frozen grapes helps satisfy my sweet tooth
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    we add chopped fruit in ours. ...so if you make strawberry jello slice up some fresh strawberries to put into it. Yummy! I like texture!
  • Mags
    yeah gellatin,, a whole tub will last for days even with a huge sweet tooth, just over 60 calories a pack/tub - use a plastic tub in fridge, it sets quicker.. Mags:smile:
This discussion has been closed.