luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Just so Elizabeth can breath easier... "Who the &*#% cares?"

xoxo

This.
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    The intelligent ones that have themselves together.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Baggy pink polo shirts apparently don't flatter any body type!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Well if they all wore paper bags over their faces......then anyone would be fine for me...just not the XS or S ..too skinny is nastyy!

To the lovely young lady that posted this tidbit...you might want to be aware of one of the MFP rules:

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.
  • DBB07
    DBB07 Posts: 40
    Options
    Quite honestly, I prefer the size 2-6 women on the far left.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    to be perfectly honest, I don't know. I'd have to meet them and determine what kind of person they are first. Visually, without knowing any of them, I'd probably say from L and smaller, but I can't be 100% positive of that.

My preference isn't so much outwardly appearances (although I do need to be attracted to them) but inward beauty. If you have that, along with a sense of humor and manners, ME LIKE.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just so Elizabeth can breath easier... "Who the &*#% cares?"

xoxo

This.
    Double quoted for truth! Go for what you want, not someone else, for cryin' out loud!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    The one in pink ...
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    10-12 has always been a medium.
  • TiffanyWasmer
    TiffanyWasmer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This....again....?

::pokes own eyes out::

THIS!!! Pretty is as pretty does...I think as long as you are healthy and happy that it doesn't matter. Also, NO MAN will have the same opinion on what makes a woman pretty...
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Loving all the guy's responses.. shows that men don't always prefer the tiny girls to the bigger or more average sized ones. Wait to go boys :)

I agree :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    How am I supposed to tell which one makes the best bacon from a picture?

LOL - Great answer
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    All of them. I don't discriminate (or I'm just greedy) as long as she is an awesome person!
  • Jaffee
    Jaffee Posts: 3
    Options
    xl
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I'd have to ask a few questions to see who is the winner.

So to begin...

- Can you make a mean Grilled Cheese & Bacon Sandwhich?
    - Can you teach me how to dougie?
    - I come home at 4:02AM drunk off my *kitten* without calling, how would you react?
    - I stilll live in my mom's basement and play Battlefield3 semi professionally, do you have a problem with my career choice?
    - Can I borrow 100 bucks?
    - We Just ordered a pizza, what toppings did you pick?

I think after we establish the basics, I would be able to choose my suitor more efficiently.
  • Jaffee
    Jaffee Posts: 3
    Options
    lol I love a girl with a sense of humor!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Honestly I prefer the one in pink.

As do I.
    :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Eh... bring in the next group. Maybe I'll have better choices there. And can we not dress them like Target employees on Breast Cancer Awareness Day? Thanks.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I prefer the one who makes me laugh, and likes to dance. The one with woman parts and pieces. The one who has enthusiasm for greco-roman sport sex.

You found me!
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Eh... bring in the next group. Maybe I'll have better choices there. And can we not dress them like Target employees on Breast Cancer Awareness Day? Thanks.

Lol... awesome