IT Desk Jockies...

Options
gijase
gijase Posts: 13
I know there are a lot of us out there..In the IT Industry that either sit at our desks or do a lot of walking putting out the IT FIRES on a daily basis. So let me know who you are and what you do for a living.....

Have a great day...

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers!

Field Operations Manager
    supporting 12 team members, ~500 locations and 4000+ customers(internal) throughout the northeastern seaboard
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Systems Admin/IT Admin/Desktop Support/Telecom and VoiP phone support/Marketing Assistant/Title Examiner/Policy Writer

I think that covers it.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    That would be me too...

Work in IT as a Business Analyst.... Basically working with Data... got to love Domain Modeling.. And you got to love working with the IAA - Business Object Model :):drinker: :happy:
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Technical Team Lead for major bank, supporting customer support application.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    IT Project Management - basically sit in meetings most of the week, listening to "progress".
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    IT Service Desk Analyst, Senior ... support 3000 employees for a life insurance company .. desktop/software/Avaya.. list goes on :)
  • Memster1
    Memster1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Systems Support Analyst for a telecomm company. My department supports 20+ business applications for 14,000 employees. Never a dull moment.....
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Mobile Administrator & Telecom support for Cisco Call Mangler, um, I mean Manager.

The fun never stops.