Need advice and Jillian Michaels

Options
So, I just completed Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Didn't really get great results but also didn't follow diet plan. Need to figure out what's best: 30 Day Shredd, Rippped in 30, or 6 week, 6 pack. Need to get my act in gear, have reunion coming up. Any insight would be appreciated.

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred yesterday so I don't have any results yet, however one of my fave radio hosts has done it for the past 6 weeks and she lost 17 pounds.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Try the 30 Day Shred. I'm on my second round at it. I loved it so much I did it twice!

Make sure you stay just at your calorie goal and do the 20 minute workout without stopping and you should get results :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the exact program really doesnt matter if you dont follow a diet plan. What you eat and how much you eat are always going to be way more important than any particular exercise program.
  • highlander_chic
    Options
    I just started Body Revolution because I love all of her other stuff. Beginning of it seems too "easy" if just doing the non-advanced versions of the moves, probably because I kicked it hard with the other workouts. We'll see how it goes.

As for her other ones, I LOVED Ripped in 30! 30 Day Shred was also good as well as 6 week 6 pack (it's not just abs, there's cardio and other strength moves in there). Her old school ones "Banish Fat Fast" and "Boost Metabolism" (or whatever they were called, circa 2005) are longer videos but also good. Ripped in 30, though, really was a good jump start to my plan.
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I prefer Ripped in 30 over 30 Day Shred because she does 3 strength moves vs. 2 per circuit. I have her Killer Buns & Thighs DVD and love it. It works all the muscles in your lower body. I'm a pear so that's really my trouble area.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred, I am on day 7 and the results are crazy. I do other cardio everyday too, but since starting the 30DS I notice a big difference! Good luck!
  • LoveLifeForever
    LoveLifeForever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is really good! I dont know what DVD exactly got me my six pack...but i do know that I have been using a variation of just her DVDs...nothing else. The variation of DVDs that i was using was~ extreme shed and shred, ripped in 30, no more trouble zones, and 30 day shred. They all work well but i couldnt say FOR SURE which one gave the best results...one of them or all:)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Do a different one each day. I switch it up every now and then. I really love her Kickboxing fastfix. It's fun!
  • karebear26
    karebear26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred and have seen results already. I have done it for about 9 days and almost ready to go to level 2.. i would try it its hard, but great!
  • patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your advice on Jillian. I find her workouts to be really tough. I did 6 week 6 pack and my abs were sore for a week and I regularly exercise. With 30 Day Shred or any of her programs, it seems like you are repeating the same workouts a lot and I tend to get bored but I think I will try it and see if it gives my the results I'm after. Thanks again.