Hello from the UK

Options
Just discovered this app and decided to join as I've been threatening to lose a stone for over a year. Hope you are all well and any tips or advice on food choices would be appreciated.

Replies

• cherryacid
    cherryacid Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site, UK lady here too, i want to lose about the same amount :)
  • chezhk
    chezhk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a stone to lose too. Have been trying to run, bike a swim in training for a sprint distance triathlon, see post titled 'new runners and 'tri'ers'. I think I must be the only over weight person not to lose weight whilst training for a tri!

As far as food choices go, I'm trying to reduce non-wholegrain carbs and not eat after 7pm. After 7 pm is the danger time for me....good all day and then 'snack attack' in the eve.

Good luck!
  • Holmesy2013
    Holmesy2013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm in the UK too, trying to lose some weight for my wedding while training for a half marathon. Feel free to add me, could use the support!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hello! :-) hope you like it round here! Good luck! :-)
  • ThatGirlEmi
    Options
    Hiya, girl from the UK here, I'm planning on loosing about 15kg by the summer :) Good luck
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a stone to lose too. Have been trying to run, bike a swim in training for a sprint distance triathlon, see post titled 'new runners and 'tri'ers'. I think I must be the only over weight person not to lose weight whilst training for a tri!

Oh you so are not!!! I'm finding it very frustrating too!