• pertinacity
    pertinacity Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Katfish71
    Katfish71 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go.

Just FYI If you haven't gone long without doing the turbo Fire, I would keep it going with the Chalene Extreme. I have done both and the combination program of the two will make you much happier than just doing the weight training in my opinion. I love both programs and have completed them both with more weight loss success with TF. With that said, Chalene Extreme is a great program to build strength. I could never do a tricep push-up before Chalene Extreme.

Beach body programs are awesome.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Way to go.

Just FYI If you haven't gone long without doing the turbo Fire, I would keep it going with the Chalene Extreme. I have done both and the combination program of the two will make you much happier than just doing the weight training in my opinion. I love both programs and have completed them both with more weight loss success with TF. With that said, Chalene Extreme is a great program to build strength. I could never do a tricep push-up before Chalene Extreme.

Beach body programs are awesome.

Thanks! I actually finished TF on Saturday. Yesterday was my rest today. Today I will start Jenelle Summers (Chalene's sister) CLX/TF hybrid for 12 weeks.
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Can't believe how far we've come. With vacations and stuff I haven't yet posted my results.

Great job Icassl, getting closer and closer to your goal. :smile:
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You GO GIRL AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing keep up the great job and you will be where you want to be before you know it
  • hazelis79
    hazelis79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. If you can manage to do it with a FT job and going to school FT, then that shows me I have no excuses just working PT with a few kids to manage.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats on completing the program as well! You are on Fire!!! :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the encouraging words! :blushing:
  • KennySeubert
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm only on week 2 of the Turbo Fire prep so I have a LONG way to go, but your fabulous results are motivating!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great job and I admire your commitment. I will be working full time, going to school full time, and starting a TurboFire CLX hybrid program. Seeing you lets me know that it CAN be done and that the results will be awesome.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Very well done! You look FABULOUS!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    You look AMAZING. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. My current body style is nearly identical to yours in January, and I have access to Turbo Fire, so you have really inspired me. Great work :)
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Amazing keeps being used over and over on this thread, but you really do look amazing! Great work. I do ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Fire. Great programs.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! You really look great :-) I have about 2 weeks left of TF too, then I'm doing the advanced classes/CLE. Keep us posted on your progress!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well done chica! I'm a TurboFire junkie too! (zig zag knee)
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well done chica! I'm a TurboFire junkie too! (zig zag knee)

^^Oh yeah, zig zag knee is one of my most favorite moves :-)
  • nikkasmama
    nikkasmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i want to do turbo fire in the fall ,but right now im on second round of p90x.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!