Intermittent fasting

Options
Can someone give me an idea what this plan looks like? It sounds like something I do without planing over the weekend, and it may well be why my weight is down Monday and gains thru the week

Replies

• anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    There's also a plan where you can eat every day, but in a shorter window, as opposed to several small meals throughout the day.

www.leangains.com
  • kristi321
    kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Check out Brad Pilon's Eat Stop Eat. I bought the e-book actually and there is a ton of research. Well worth it to me. I'm on my 3rd fast and it's been very easy. You do not go an entire day without eating. It's a 24 hour fast so if I begin it at 7pm I can eat dinner the next day after 7pm. There are more benefits than just cutting calories and the book talks about it all.
  • siriusalien
    siriusalien Posts: 207
    Options
    Thanks for the response. I had heard of Eat Stop Eat. I usually finish my Friday night meal by 7pm. Next day I'm up and about and may not eat again till 2pm or 5pm. It will be the same deal for Sunday morn
  • RonnyTJones
    Options
    I'll give a thumbs up to both Lean Gains and Eat Stop Eat. I always found Lean Gains to be focused more on building
    muscle, and Eat Stop Eat was more about losing weight. Which ever one you choose, you're bound to do great.
    Good luck to you!
    PS Oh, here's a good review of Eat Stop Eat if you're interested:
    http://themanlibrary.com/eat-stop-eat/
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    There is an intermittent fasting group on here with heaps of info, check it out :)