Subway

Options
2»

Replies

• Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    They will turn any sub into a salad. If you really want a sandwich get one of the heart healthy ones and replace your mayo with avacado. Yummy also mustard is zero cals. I had a club there the other day and it was 400 cals with the avacado and cheese.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I looked up the scoop it thing and it's only in the KANSAS CITY area, according to subwayscoopit.com

I didn't know that. I do happen to be in that area. lol I don't see why another Subway wouldn't do it for you if you ask them, though. They just do it with their hands (with gloves on of course.) :flowerforyou:
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to get subway for dinner!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I looked up the scoop it thing and it's only in the KANSAS CITY area, according to subwayscoopit.com

I didn't know that. I do happen to be in that area. lol I don't see why another Subway wouldn't do it for you if you ask them, though. They just do it with their hands (with gloves on of course.) :flowerforyou:

well the subways is the Ny/Nj area are not accommodating at all. They roll their eyes when I ask them to cut 6" sandwich in half....they don't ever want to put themselves out even the slightest bit.
  • djeff41
    djeff41 Posts: 28
    Options

well the subways is the Ny/Nj area are not accommodating at all. They roll their eyes when I ask them to cut 6" sandwich in half....they don't ever want to put themselves out even the slightest bit.

I'm in Manhattan and have seen it done with no problem at all although I have never requested it.
  • the_new_robin2016
    Options
    you can ask for your bread to be scooped in Canada. I do it all the time! except I ask for my bread to be 'hollowed out' lol