5'8 females looking to lose another 10-15 lbs???

Options
Hi all!!! I have been on my MFP for a few months now, and I have had great success!!! I started really working on myself March 31st, and I am down 26 lbs! I went from 176 to 150... I would like to be around 137-140 lbs and really tone up :) Looking for other ladies with the same goals to motivate each other!!! Im 25, have 2 kids, and I am a stay at home mom so I have plenty of free time for work outs, healthy eating, and supporting others in their weight loss journeys :) Feel free to add please!

Replies

• ramaarvind
    ramaarvind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great, I am new here and also looking to lose abt 15 lbs and can use all the help!
  • daisysha
    daisysha Posts: 7
    Options
    hi Asley this is my third week with mfp
    H-5.8"
    C.W-160
    G W-140 to 135
    Haven't lost much weight but seen some changes,clothes seems to fit much better hoping to reach my goal weight .
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    hi Asley this is my third week with mfp
    H-5.8"
    C.W-160
    G W-140 to 135
    Haven't lost much weight but seen some changes,clothes seems to fit much better hoping to reach my goal weight .

So awesome!!! Seeing changes in your clothes is wayyy more rewarding then changes on your scale :)
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am close to 5'8" and would like to lose another 8 pounds :) I'll add you! I am also a stay at home mom...of six.