If you have Netflix streaming, you should be watching...

Options

Replies

• Dark_Knight7096
    Dark_Knight7096 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you want to know what "Trickle Down Bang" means...then you'll watch Blue Mountain State. Freaking hilarious!!!!!!

BMS one of the best shows EVER!!!! The theme, Hell Yeah by Rev Theory, great song to listen to while working out also.
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ~bump~
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Dexter, Dexter, Dexter!!!
    Sons of Anarchy!!!
    And Californication.
    YES!
    is Archer still available...that was good too
  • citprof
    citprof Posts: 6
    Options
    Burn Notice totally rocks!
  • Mandired78
    Mandired78 Posts: 69
    Options
    Bump!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Always looking for things to watch on Netflix, so I thought I would post a few of my favorites and see if anyone else had any recommendations.

A few I recommend:

1.) Luther
    2.) Sherlock
    3.) Weeds
    4.) Eureka
    5.) Firefly
    6.) Psych

If you love Eureka and Firefly, Have you ever watched Warehouse 13? It would be in the same genre and they are great too! I also think the movie for firefly is on netflix too; the movie is serenity. :o)
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I watch my Netflix all day long at work since I don't really have any work to do.... Right now I'm finishing up Grey's Anatomy.... I had no idea I'd get so hooked on that show.

They first series I watched was Kidnapped. It's only 13 episodes....one of those shows that got lost in the cracks....but it is AMAZING!!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    bump....
  • meggggggggggie
    meggggggggggie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who
    Mad Men
    Breaking Bad
    Walking Dead
    Arrested Development

Just to name a few

I agree with BREAKING BAD. Great show. Also, I love Netflix. We just cancelled our cable as we don't watch a lot of TV, but can watch some certain shows on netflix.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Another vote for IT Crowd! We don't have any sort of cable or dish, just broadcast channels that we pick up with our old fashioned antenna, so we watch a lot of past seasons of cable shows. :smile:

We like:

Doc Martin
    Firefly
    Terriers
    Psych
    Sherlock
    The Kumars at No. 42
    Top Gear
    Flying Wild Alaska
    Kingdom
    American Pickers
  • rosie5656
    rosie5656 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Watch the IT Crowd. Thank me later.

LOVE this!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    bump
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who - all of them
    Firefly
  • cassietn
    cassietn Posts: 48
    Options
    bump
  • slobkat
    slobkat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    DEXTER
    DEXTER
    DEXTER

3 because there are only 3 seasons up but you will love it so much you'll want to buy the DVDs :D
  • chachita7
    Options
    Its a really broad question, and depends on your interests. If you like psychological thrillers, then watch Session 9

Just finished watching this... it was wack'd ...
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that some others mentioned Merlin - anxiously waiting for the next season to be available!!!! We always watch that one together as a family.

Hubby really liked the BBC Robin Hood series....

MUST check out Primeval - awesome show...especially if you are a Merlin fan!

We found The Colony last night - I saw someone mention that, it is a pretty good show.

Hubby and DD also love Swamp People - no thanks here. LOL - they watch it together....
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Another vote for IT Crowd! We don't have any sort of cable or dish, just broadcast channels that we pick up with our old fashioned antenna, so we watch a lot of past seasons of cable shows.

Same here - well we have one of those converter box things so we get all the local channels, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and PBS. I LOVE my Netflix and wouldn't trade it for satellite (no cable out here). We have the streaming and the unlimited one disc at a time...

LOVE it!
  • chachita7
    Options
    Message Deleted... good movie - well I liked it *smile*
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that some others mentioned Merlin - anxiously waiting for the next season to be available!!!! We always watch that one together as a family.

Hubby really liked the BBC Robin Hood series....

MUST check out Primeval - awesome show...especially if you are a Merlin fan!

We found The Colony last night - I saw someone mention that, it is a pretty good show.

Hubby and DD also love Swamp People - no thanks here. LOL - they watch it together....

I LOVED the Robin Hood Series!!! And I have found a new heart throb in Richard Armitage (aka Guy of Gisborne)! :love: I can't wait to see how he does in "The Hobbit" as Thorin Oakenshield. :happy: