Supreme 90

Options
derek0311
derek0311 Posts: 31 Member
Hey everyone my name is Derek and I am from the Texas panhandle. Wanted to know some personla thoughts and opinions about the supreme 90 10 DVD workout system. I have been using it for seven weeks now and i went from 195 to 180 and I do one official weigh in every week ( I do monitor my progress through out the week but as most of you know weighing in can become a compultion). I am very excited about my progress so far and I have recently started running/walking 4 miles a day i am trying to get down between 145 & 155. If anyone is using this system I'd be interested in hearing what modifications you do with your workouts or what you add to it besides the DVD's to make it harder, keep your matabolism revved up, and to keep from getting bored. Wish everyone the best of luck and am really looking forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased this, but have not started. I'm finishing a couple of JM DVDs and will probably start August 1st or so. I'm curious to what modifications others have done.
  • derek0311
    derek0311 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For me the only modification Ive done is add the walking and running in. I wonder if anyone has any extra workouts they might substitute that burn more calories, create more lean muscle, and better cardio and strength building. Good luck to you I hope you enjoy this work out.