My JM Ripped in 30 / Killer Buns & Thighs Combo Results

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
For the past 4 weeks I have been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 program and her Killer Buns and Thighs program back to back, 6 days a week. These are my results.

BEFORE:

Weight - 136.4
Arms- 9.5
Calves- 13
Hips- 33
Thighs- 18.5
Waist- 25.25
Saddlebags - 33.25
Body Fat %- 19%

AFTER:

Weight- 134 ( - 2.4 lbs)
Arms- 9 (- .5 inch)
Calves- 12.75 (-.25 inch)
Hips- 32.5 (-.5 inch)
Thighs- 18 (-.5 inch)
Waist- 25 ( -.25 inch)
Saddlebags- 32.25 (- 1 inch)
Body Fat - 17.9% (- 1.1%)

Here are the pictures. For some reason I did not take official "before pics" in the beginning. The first picture with the pink top is from 2 weeks in, blue top is today at finish. I did however take pictures when I bought my first bikini which was roughly a month ago, so I took some pictures today in same bikini to help compare.

All in all, not a HUGE difference, but it was only 30 days so not too shabby I guess.

61812endofJMstartof.jpg

61812endofJMstartof1.jpg

progresspicsendofwk2JMand6091.jpg

progresspicsendofwk2JMand6092-1.jpg

progresspicsendofwk2JMand6093-1.jpg

61812endofJMstartof2.jpg

61812endofJMstartof3.jpg

61812endofJMstartof4.jpg

Replies

• beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW.. U Look GREAT Girl!!
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look awesome, I can definitely see the results in your measurements and, in the pictures, around your hips. Great work!! Makes me want to branch out with JM and do something other than the 30DS... :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great before and after!! congrats on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Super hot. I giggled when I saw the arm of the little kid copying you
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I definately see a difference Jayme! Good job! Your muscles all over are much more defined!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    ahhh i cant get the pictures smaller for the flexed ones.... I tried "resizing" but it doesn't seem to be making any difference. :grumble:
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    You look awesome! Super hot. I giggled when I saw the arm of the little kid copying you

ahaha lol yeah my son was copying all my poses that day lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Ok fixed. I keep getting "application error" when posting., If any of you are getting that just hit refresh once or twice and it'll post.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!!!!
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! As always - MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You have got the look on your arms that I so badly want on mine. Awesome! You are gorgeous!! I've seen your photos around here before but I just have to tell ya that your arms are amazing, so is the rest of ya but I really want your arms lol.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    your butt and thighs look amazing.... Definitely lifted and more toned. And I see a change in your face/neck too.... {whistles} Lookin good!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! :D
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your legs definately look thinner! You're a huge inspiration!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Your butt looked better before, now its disapearing :( otherwise awesome work. I can deff see the change in your neck
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous before and after. I can see your results...you look leaner/more toned all over... especially in your butt/thighs. Well done!
  • leonie4190
    Options
    You look amazing!! Can I ask do you/did you have stretch marks on or around your stomach (i only ask because I have 2 girls nd have them.. Please dont answer if this is inppropriate to ask) and if you do, can you see any difference now that you re absolutely ripped!!!? I would LOVE to have a body like yours but fear I never will because of my stretch marks :(

Leonie x
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! you've been working hard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!