Need some weight loss buddies!

Options
Hey all! I'm sort of new here...not really :o) I started using MFP back in December, but then did WW, but as of June 1, I gave up WW and now I'm here again!

I lost NO weight on WW. I've had a personal trainer since January, but I've only dropped 10lbs since then. Admittedly, my diet hasn't been on par the whole time. I tried the whole low-carb thing...but I couldn't afford it, and I always cheated. Now I'm working out about 5 times a week and eating 1500-1800 cals per day, though I've gone over the last week or so.

I'm a stress eater, and I get discouraged easily. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 313, and my goal is 200. Most people would gasp at the number 200 on their scale, but at 200 my BMI would be 28, and that's just fine with me! Certainly better than 46!

My short term goal is 285 by Labor Day weekend.

I'm looking for people to talk to, share tips and recipes, and to encourage/be encouraged by!

Replies

• squirrleydoodle
    squirrleydoodle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: And welcome back!!!
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend also :)
  • SLF18z
    SLF18z Posts: 1
    Options
    who wants to lose some weight in a group?
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me, on here daily!
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Its up to you...but you can add me as a friend. No pro here. Good luck on your success....
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hiya

Add me if you want! On here everyday! You can do this! x
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did WW and I was successful but, being on the program can be expensive and also confusing. I am now on here and making slow progress but, it is progress non the less. I have made a goal with myself to walk at least mon-fri and I do housework & yardwork or FUN to get my "workouts" in on the weekends. Here is to a Summer of Loss!!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    f
    Feel free to add me!
  • sunsportsmom
    sunsportsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I need some too!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    eel free to add me...im on a mission to lose 90 lbs by this time next year so i am on it!!!
  • rmandree
    rmandree Posts: 9
    Options
    Can add me to the list. New to this site as well. I started here 1 1/2 weeks ago and seem to like it better than other sites.
  • everystepisavictory
    Options
    Hi i just started using MFP, am looking for some buddies too! Feel free to add me!
  • MissyDonnieGirl6975
    Options
    just sent you a friend request. We can never have too much support.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    you can add me.
  • apj79
    apj79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I think the more support the better. apj79. Stay positive.
  • cfranklin6353
    cfranklin6353 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow guys! Awesome! I think having some friends will make this A LOT easier!
  • TeeMa3
    TeeMa3 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this Site, bout week in... By all means add me. I need an encourage ment. Buddy as well. Weight problem. Since 13 accord to family, to my self after first child(topped scale at 305) pre weight 283. Present as off last Tuesday im 279 goal is 200.......uggh this is HARD:wink:
  • luv4ftball
    Options
    HI--Please add me. I just started too. I think if you were to look up yo-yo in the dictionary my picture would be there! I am in need to assistance as well as I am an emotional eater and when feeling really stressed EAT. Here's to a better lifestyle and BMI!!!
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on everyday to give and get encouragement. Good Luck!