:bigsmile:
hi every one
im one of yhe most fat people here
i should lost at least 73 pound... to be in a healthy range of weight
im happy to find here and hope you help me in this way

Replies

• MrForensic
    Options
    hey there. this is a great site as long as u r consistent with logging ur food and exercise.
  • rockgoddess
    Options
    Don't be mean to yourself. :noway:

Welcome to myfitnesspal. I'm just starting out too.
  • jenners22
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    hi every one
    im one of yhe most fat people here
    i should lost at least 60 pound... to be in a healthy range of weight
    im happy to find here and hope you help me in this way

I have about 100 lbs to lose until I am considered "healthy weight", so don't be too hard on yourself. I started with this site about ten days ago and I love it. It is really good to know what I'm eating...even if some of it isn't the best.

Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • hodakhon
    hodakhon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you every one:flowerforyou:

im living in a middle east countries and our foods are so diff with the food in the database of this site. do you know how should i enter the calories by myself? i mean named some meal and describe its calories??
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • zombiebullet
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I've got about 70 lbs to lose too. And that's just to get to my personal goal weight, not to what I should be. I'm okay not being really skinny though.

You can add your own foods on here. When you're in your food log, click on "Add Food" under the meal you want to add the food to. Then near the search box, there should be a line that says "Enter a Food Not Listed." If you click on this, you can put in your own nutritional information - you just need the food label on the food you're eating. If you don't have the label, you can probably use google or any other internet search to look for the nutritional information for your food.

Good luck!

-Alison
  • hodakhon
    hodakhon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank yoi alison it is usefull