Down 10lbs (PICS)

Options
The first pic was when I realized I needed to do something! I didn't really find the motivation until after the 2nd picture was taken. It's been a steady loss ever since. The last picture I was about 177.7 lbs. My current weight is 176.4. So, actually down another pound since the last photo.

Any motivational friends are gladly accepted! :)

414612.jpg

Replies

• zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good work so far! Really can see quite the difference already. I'm sure you will be stunning once you hit them goals in your profile.
  • djsmommie
    djsmommie Posts: 4
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING !!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, I definitely see a lot of progress. Keep up the great work and you'll hit your goals in no time!
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm quite happy with the results after just 10lbs lost. Can't wait to double that. :)
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • meganevaughn
    Options
    awesome job! you are looking FABULOUS!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    awesome!! u look great i wish my stomach was that fla! :)
  • jennstevens21
    jennstevens21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I wish i could notice that much difference after ten lbs. Your stomach looks great!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's amazing. Really looks like more than 10 lbs. Keep up the good work. Congrats!
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow! I can really see the difference. I agree with the others, looks like more than 10lbs to me also. NICEEEEEE!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow, such an awesome difference for 10lbs. Great work, hot stuff!
  • AniOnFire
    AniOnFire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look SOOOO AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work! I am so envious my 10lbs down doesn't look that dynamic!
  • marissa4354
    marissa4354 Posts: 140
    Options
    Wow! What a difference 10 makes! Good for you! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! What a difference in a 10lb loss. What are you doing?? I need to get on that program ASAP :happy:
  • stretch12d
    stretch12d Posts: 27
    Options
    I hope I can see that much of a difference whenever I hit the 10lb weight loss mark. You look fantastic! =)

How long did it take you? I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, because I've been tracking cals and working out (walking/30 day shred) just about every day for 2 weeks. I know miracles don't happen over night, but it's frustrating!
  • AshlyRamos
    Options
    wow! you look great! What a difference in a 10lb loss. What are you doing?? I need to get on that program ASAP :happy:

I log everything I eat. My goal is 1,200 on MFP, but I keep it between 1200-1350 (without feeling guilty). I get to the gym about 4 times a week and burn a minimum of 400 calories each time.

I almost always eat back my exercise calories.

So, nothing special. lol
  • AshlyRamos
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for such positive feedback! It truly is motivational!

:happy: