Chocolate Cravings...

Options
Any good "healthy" opitions... with CHOCOLATE??

Replies

• Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I used to have no problem eating a large bar of milk chocoolate- sometimes 2. Over the last 2 months, I gradually switched to dark chocolate with low sugar and my taste buds have got used to it. I use a good quality Swiss. I also now eat only 1/4 of a bar. Dark chocolate has some health benefits.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I get my chocolate fix with a super dark chocolate bar (Trader Joe's 72% I think?). I break off one short row of squares (3 I think) and eat them one at a time, letting each square melt on my tongue. Makes it last longer and satisfies the craving for me. And they say super dark chocolate is good for you! Just don't eat the whole bar. :tongue:
  • cali798x
    cali798x Posts: 32
    Options
    I will drink the Muscle Milk light, chocolate flavor. It does the trick most of the times,otherwise it is a couple of pieces of dark chocolate.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Emerald's cocoa roast almonds are pretty tasty.
  • purprincess33
    purprincess33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like Blue Diamond Natural Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate covered Almonds... 24 of them for 160 calories.
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate all the way. I eat a square of Ghiradelli 86% almost everyday. I never feel bad about it because I'm getting iron, very little sugar, and all the other benefits of dark chocolate, including mental health.
  • packergirl2007
    Options
    These suggestions are awesome!! Thanks so much everyone - seems like i need to get some dark chocolate covered almonds...
  • packergirl2007
    Options
    Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds Dark Chocolate... got it...it was AMAZING.
  • javalady86
    javalady86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where did you find the Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds??