Need some weight loss buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    I will be on here for awhile! got 70lbs to lose! :) You can add me if you would like! :)
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    I am new too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, anyone :]
  • caustin12
    caustin12 Posts: 8
    Options
    you can add me and i can tell you some of my tricks......... I LOVE FOOD TOO your not alone!
  • GoMissBeth
    GoMissBeth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends list...Be strong! I know it is hard!
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Best wishes on your journey!
  • sessalee
    sessalee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • ginasannipoli
    Options
    For me, I just count calories and work out for long periods of time. Basically, I need about 1500 calories a day without doing any activities. That's my BMR (Basal metabolic rate). So if I work out for an hour on the elliptical machine and burn 400 calories, I am free to eat 1900 calories and maintain my current weight. If I want to lose weight, well then, it's simple math. I could eat 1800 calories and still slowly lose weight. There have been days where I have burned up to 1600 calories at the gym and therefore I could eat 2500 calories and still lose weight! Which is why I love working out...it allows me to eat more. Its not about how many calories you put in your mouth, it's about the net calories (Net calories= calories consumed-calories burned). Just stick with the math and eat healthy and you will soon lose weight fast!
  • Brittney0926
    Options
    hello i am really new here, i added a profile this is my first day back! i would really enjoy buddies for encouragement and advice please.
  • bobeena81
    bobeena81 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me too!! I need weight loss buddies too :)
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    welcome....I am new here just started last week...I also am on a goal to hit 200 pounds so I understand well. please feel free to friend me...as I am looking for support also!!!
  • RaeRaeRox
    RaeRaeRox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me! I am new here and may need some major motivation, as I have a long journey ahead!:happy:
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels to be down and out and I also know how it feels to meet your goals! It's an amazing feeling! If any of you need support or motivation I'm here, don't hesitate to add me :-)