GUYS - Which do you prefer?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I thought guys preferred a woman that would take care of his sexual needs then bring him a beer and sammich??? :wink:
  • Lucie_L00
    Lucie_L00 Posts: 53
    Options
    I thought guys preferred a woman that would take care of his sexual needs then bring him a beer and sammich??? :wink:
    hahaha Nicole,, you are awsome,,lol
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The size kind of depends on my strength. Being able to carry her over my shoulder, like a caveman, is my only requirement. At this time XS, S are sufficient.
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    XS, S, M, L Although hight is not really an issue with me, I do find tall women attractive as well 6'0" or so, since I'm over 6'0" and I don't have to bend down to kiss, my ex was 4'11" and after 9 years, my back hurt.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options

See, I like a man that does these for me.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The intelligent ones that have themselves together.

You are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Raquel1275
    Raquel1275 Posts: 53
    Options
    Love the guys who answered! Some of you made me giggle!
  • emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    S or XS
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    The one next to the girl on the end. She needs a little more upstairs though.

How do you know if she's dumb! lol
  • Fitfortat
    Fitfortat Posts: 47
    Options
    It does not matter what size you are ... girls... or guys. The easiest way to make yourself more attractive is not to lose weight, or make your junk larger, or your breasts bigger. The easiest thing to do is love yourself and be confident in who you are. If we all looked "perfect" then it wouldn't matter who was with who because we'd all be the same. Be strong, be healthy, and be yourself, lose weight for yourself and your health, but know that confidence is the sexiest thing you can ever wear!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Eh... bring in the next group. Maybe I'll have better choices there. And can we not dress them like Target employees on Breast Cancer Awareness Day? Thanks.

This made me snort!!!

As usual, I agree with Brett and Mandy. I can't see the pic anyway, but I do like big boobs.
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    The one who is the most confident in herself. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who is confident about who she is no matter the size.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    They all need MUCH bigger boobs!

this
  • Maggiemac70
    Options
    Wow I am pretty impressed with most of these male responses. Where the heck were you when I was looking for a spouse!! It is refreshing to know that not all men are so concerned about our dress size. Thank you!!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I like the "L". She has a nice smile, too.

--Prahasaurus