Re-Start P90X

Options
Today is the DAY!! Started P90X in Feb, Mom went into hospital So for the most part exercise got put on back burner.

So today is the first day of my restart journey. who would like to join me?

My Promise to myself.
I WILL exercise everyday
I WILL eat better meals
I WILL drink my shakeology. :happy:

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X this week too, and possibly a 7-day detox next week. Congrats on your restart, you can do it! :D
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Today is the DAY!! Started P90X in Feb, Mom went into hospital So for the most part exercise got put on back burner.

So today is the first day of my restart journey. who would like to join me?

My Promise to myself.
    I WILL exercise everyday
    I WILL eat better meals
    I WILL drink my shakeology. :happy:

I'm on Phase 3 now but I am here with you!! Let's do this and kick P90X's butt!! Count on me!!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thanx for your support!!! Really looking forward to this.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    We got this MIss Joan!!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • wildlypurple
    wildlypurple Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and sore today. I started a couple months ago, with my husband, but it was all for competitive reasons and gave up once he did. Now this is all for me!!

I'd love to help support you, because I need it to. Stay strong. 7 day detox is next week.
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want to join. This week 2 day 1 for me. My life got better when I got the chin-up max which totally made the pullups/ chin ups harder and easier. Harder because now I use all the right muscles but easier because with the chair, I used too much legs and they were soooo sore. I also did a HIIT run today to up my calorie burn. Let's do this.
  • bceagleace
    bceagleace Posts: 22
    Options
    I finish my second round in a couple of weeks. I have a six pack for the first time in my life... this stuff works!

You MUST follow the nutrition exactly! Nutrition is 75%+ of this program!

Add me as a friend peeps and let't communicate!